RDL DS-TPS6A Passive Single-Pair Sender (Stainless Steel)
PA SKU # RDL DSTPS6A MFR # DS-TPS6A
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Stereo Input to Mono Output
- Input on Dual RCA Jacks
- Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair
- Standard Decora Wall Plate
- Fits WB-1U & WB-2U Wall Boxes
- Stainless Steel Finish
The -TPS6A is a single-pair audio sending module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks intended for stereo consumer line level audio sources. A studio-quality transformer provides isolation between the audio source and the RJ45 TP CABLE.
Passive Single-Pair Sender on Decora Wall Plate - Stainless Steel
The -TPS6A is a single-pair sender, feeding the input signal to the cable pair set on the rear-panel switch during installation. This module drives only one cable pair, therefore a TP CABLE RJ45 jack is provided to accept signals and power from other mic-level or line-level Format-A senders. Two other single-pair senders may be chained to a TP CABLE jack, or a single two-pair sender may be connected. If three single-pair senders are connected together, each sender must feed a different pair: A, B or C. The -TPS6A must be set to feed pair A if it is connected together with an RDL two-pair sender that feeds stereo audio on pairs B and C.
The -TPS6A is a passive module that does not require power to operate. If power is present on a cable connected to a TP CABLE jack, that power is passed through to the modules connected to the other TP CABLE jack.
- Stereo Audio Input Combined to Mono Output
- Input on Dual RCA Jacks
- Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair (A, B or C) is Fed
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through between TP CABLE RJ45 Jacks
- Passive Circuitry Does Not Require Power
- Galvanic Isolation through a Studio-Quality Transformer
- Daisy-Chain with Single-Pair or Two-Pair Format-A Senders
- Input: 2 RCA jacks, unbalanced stereo combined to mono
- Input Level: -10 dBV, +22 dBu max
- Format-A Signal Pair Used: Switch-selectable A, B, or C (rear-panel switch)
- Format-A Input: RJ45 TP CABLE
- Ouput: RJ45 TP CABLE, RDL TP Format-A
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/-0.5 dB)
- THD: < 0.1% (50 Hz to 20 kHz); <0.001% (1 kHz typ)
- Power Requirement: Passive
- Dimensions: 1.6" (4.06 cm) W; 4.11" (10.45 cm) H; 1.89" (4.8 cm) D
More from Radio Design Labs