Radial Engineering StageBug SB-2 Passive Direct Box
PA SKU # RE SB2PASSIVE MFR # R800 0120 UPC # 676101040650
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Connects an Instrument to a Mic Input
- Delivers a Warm, Smooth Sound
- Switchable -15 dB Pad
- Eclipse ET-DB3 Transformer
- 1/4" TS Hi-Z Input
- 1/4" TS Thru Jack
- Balanced XLR 3-Pin Output
- Stereo-to-Mono Merge Function
- Ground-Lift Switch
- Passive Design Requires No Power Source
The StageBug SB-2 is a passive direct box designed for high output instruments like active basses, keyboards and drum machines along with ot buffered sources like OJ mixers, computers and CO players. It feature instrument input, a thru-put to feed an onstage amp or personal monitoring system plus a transformer isolated output. The custom made Eclipse transformer performs the balancing and impedance matching for optimal signal transfer. And by isolating the source from the destination you also enjoy lower noise. Features include an input pad to reduce sensitivity plus a pin-1 lift switch to eliminate ground loops.
Compact Passive DI for Bass & Keyboards with Stereo to Mono Mix
- Passive direct box for bass and keys
- Super compact design fits in a guitar case
- Transformer isolated to eliminate ground loops
Write Your Own Review