Radial Engineering JPC Stereo PC-AV Active Direct Box
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Active Signal Patch
- Eliminates Hum & Buzz common to PCs
- 1/4" / RCA / 3.5mm Inputs for Any Source
- -15 dB Pad, Ground Lift Switch
- 48V Phantom Powered
Active Hybrid DI, Stereo Inputs for Computers & CD Players, 48V Phantom
The Radial JPC is an analogue stereo interface designed to help solve the buzz and hum problems commonly associated with connecting a computer to an audio system. This is accomplished by combining active buffers and transformer isolation to create an effective 'hybrid' circuit.
Intended for professional field use, the JPC comes fully loaded with choice of 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm input connectors that make it easy to interface with all types of unbalanced audio sources such as computers, iPods, and CD players. It is equipped with isolation transformers to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops and to further reduce system noise; while AC blocking capacitors in the active circuit prevent pollution from the audio system from bleeding back into the computer. Outputs are XLR balanced mic level for easy interface to snake systems and PAs. Powering the JPC is accomplished via 48V phantom from a mixing console. This enables the JPC to be used in concert environments without requiring an external power supply.
The JPC is a great sounding stereo direct box that is plug-and-play easy to use with practically any consumer electronic device. The noise eliminating advantages makes the JPC a must-have problem solver for any technician's audio kit.
The Radial JPC... an effective tool designed to make interfacing gear easy.
- Easy to use stereo interface for laptop computers
- Active signal path with transformer isolation
- Eliminates hum and buzz common to PCs
- Full connector options set for easy interface
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Audio circuit type: Unity Gain buffers and inverters using low noise high end audio grade operational amplifiers
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Signal to noise ratio
- Dynamic range: 111dB
- Noise floor: -97dB below 0dB Out
- Equivalent input noise: -94dBu
- Maximum input: +17dBu
- Phase deviation: +29(0) at 20Hz | -5(0) at 1kHz | -80(0) at 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% @ -15dBu Output
- Inter-modulation distortion: Less than 0.15% at any level below clipping
- Input impedance: 10kΩ
- Output impedance: 600Ω
- Input pad: -15dB
- 48V power LED Two 48V phantom indicators, one for each channel
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR outputs
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Power: 48V Phantom Power (each channel requirers 48V phantom)
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55lb (720 g)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable