Radial HotShot ABi Balanced Footswitch Selector
PA SKU # RE HOTSHOTABI MFR # R800 1508 UPC # 676101036356
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Latching Footswitch Toggles Two XLR Inputs to One XLR Output
Latching Footswitch Toggles Two XLR Inputs to One XLR OutputThe HotShot ABi is a balanced signal selector that allows you to instantly select between two sources by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB input pad selectors on each input to better balance the signal levels. And since it is completely passive, power is not required to make it work.
This makes the HotShot ABi ideal for applications such as switching between two dynamic microphones on a stage to save valuable input channels on your mixer. The latching switch also opens the door for other useful operations including using the ABi as a mute to turn off a microphone, to select between two wireless receivers for live sound system backup or to select between two microphones during community hall assembly where it provides the moderator with remote control over two audience microphones. To make switching as seamless as possible, separate level reducing pads on each allow louder sources to be attenuated so that the two sources can be better balanced. A trim switch on input-B further decreases the sensitivity by 6dB for fine adjustments.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the HotShot ABi is made in Canada with 14 gauge steel and baked enamel finish to handle the rigours of professional touring. Heavy duty latching footswitch and glass-nylon connectors designed to provide years of trouble-free performance and the HotShot ABi is backed-up with a 3-year transferable warranty.
Easy use, the HotShot ABi delivers instant footswitch control over two sources for greater efficiency on stage.
- Quickly select between two balanced XLR sources
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pad to better match signal levels
- Heavy duty 14 gauge steel construction for dependability
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Circuit Type: Passive, true-bypass
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Switch type: Latching
- Dynamic range: Unlimited
- Ground lift: Pin-1 on input B
- Pad: -15dB on both inputs
- Toggle: Selects between input A or B
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Write Your Own Review
More from Radial