QSC GXD8 Professional 4500W Power Amplifier with DSP
PA SKU # QSC GXD8 MFR # GXD8-NA UPC # 684284064967
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 4500W Max Power Output
- Matched for 4 Ohm & 8 Ohm Speakers
- Efficient Class-D Power Amplifier
- Built-In DSP Speaker Processor
- High & Low-Pass Filters with 4-Band EQ
- Digital Limiting with Speaker Protection
- LCD Display
- Parallel XLR & 1/4" Inputs
- Binding Post & NL4 Speaker Connects
- Lightweight: 13.2 lbs
Professional 4500 Watt Peak 2-Channel Power Amplifier with DSPThe GXD8 from QSC is a professional power amplifier designed for professional PA systems utilizing speakers with 4 and 8 ohm loads and a maximum output of 4500W. The GXD8 employs a class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency, while keeping the unit lightweight at 13.2 lbs. The integrated DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24 dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting.
The parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors offer broad compatibility with convenient loop-through capabilities, while the professional binding posts and NL4 connector provide mono and bi-amped speaker connections. In addition to the limiting offers on the inputs and outputs, the GDX employs smart speaker protection by providing settings for the loudspeaker's continuous output and impedance (4 ohm or 8 ohm). The GXD8 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker's power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 2250 Watts
- Voltage: USA 100-240v
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: 8Ω continuous, both channels driven: 800 Watts
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: Voltage Gain (8Ω): 33.5 dB
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 1500 Watts
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; - 100 Vac: 6.2 Amps
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0.7 dB, -0.8 dB
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; - 120 Vac: 5.6 Amps
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: 4Ω continuous, both channels driven: 1200 Watts
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Damping Factor: 100
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Output Connectors (each channel): NL4 (Channel 1 - 1+/-, Channel 2 - 2+/-), binding posts
- Stereo Mode - Watts per channel: Output Circuitry: Class D
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Dynamic Headroom (4Ω): 2.73 dB
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; - 230 Vac: 3.2 Amps
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Input Impedance: 20kΩ (balanced), 10kΩ (unbalanced)
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Maximum Input Level: +23.5 dBu
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Amplifier and Load Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection, Load protected against DC faults
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Front Panel Controls and Indicators: 2 x Rotary Encoders; 3 x Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT); 2 x Green Signal LEDs, indicate signal presence; 2 x Red A/D Clip LEDs, indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping ;Blue Power LED ring, AC on 2.12" x 1.0", 256 x 128 pixel LCD
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; DSP Functions: High Pass Filter, 4th order LR, adjustable Frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz Low Pass Filter, 4th order LR, adjustable Frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz 4-band PEQ, with variable Frequency, Gain, and Bandwidth Peak Limiter, with Power, Agressiveness, & Impedance selection.
- Dimensions (HWD): 3.5" (2 RU) x 19" x 10.2" (89 mm x 483 mm x 259 mm)
- Power Requirements: 1/8 power at 4Ω; Input Connectors (each channel): 3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Weight - Shipping: 17.3 lb (7.8 kg)
- Carton and Contents: Power cable, and quick start guide
- Weight (Net): 13.2 lb (6.0 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from QSC