QSC AC-S6T-BK 6.5" 2-Way AcousticCoverage Loudspeakers (Pair, Black)
PA SKU # QSC ACS6TBK MFR # AC-S6T-BK UPC # 684284066824
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Exceptional Clarity Through the Critical Voice Range
- Low-Saturation 70V/100V Transformers w/8-Ohm Bypass
- 4-Pole Euroblock Connector for Easy System Wiring
- Advanced voicing filter sets through Q-SYS or CXD Amp
- Complete EASE, CAD, & BIM Info Available Online
AC-S6T 6.5" Two-Way Surface Speaker (Pair) (Black)The QSC AcousticCoverage Series AC-S6T is a surface mounted 6.5" two-way loudspeaker with 70/100V transformer, suitable for a wide variety of audio/video conferencing reinforcement, voice paging and background music applications.
AcousticCoverage Series is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
A high quality 165 mm [6.5 in] polypropylene cone transducer with butyl rubber surround and a 25 mm [1 in] aluminium dome tweeter offers pristine clarity through the critical vocal range for increased speech intelligibility. With 130 degrees of conical coverage, the AC-S6T reduces the number of loudspeakers required for even coverage in close proximity.
The UV treated high impact ABS enclosure and ported baffle assembly has been optimally tuned for added musicality, creating low frequency extension down to 60 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-S6T utilizes a 30-watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8 bypass.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are obtainable using Q-SYS Platform and in CXD Series amplifiers for a complete QSC systems solution.
Installers will appreciate the 4-pole Euroblock connector for loop thru wiring, located on the rear of the enclosure. Eliminating the termination hassles of star topology wiring designs, the generous Euroblock of the AC-S6T can accept four 18AWG pairs.
The AC-S6T features brass inserts to accept the included yoke mount and is secured using the supplied thumb bolts. The grille is adorned with a spring loaded and rotatable logo for installation convenience in either horizontal or vertical deployments.
The AC-S6T is available in white (RAL 9010) or black (RAL 9011) to match complimenting QSC product families. The AC-S6T may also be painted to match any décor.
To assist in successful systems integration, complete EASE, CAD, and BIM files are available for download online.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
- Effective frequency range1: 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated noise power / voltage2: 30 watts / 15.5 volts rms
- Broad-band sensitivity3: 86 dB SPL
- Coverage angle (-6 dB): 130° conical (500 Hz-5 kHz)
- Directivity factor (Q): 6
- Directivity Index: 8 dB
- Maximum continuous SPL4: 101 dB
- Maximum peak SPL4: 107 dB
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 60 watts into 8 ohms
- Transformer taps:
- 70V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts
- 100V: 30, 15, 7.5, 3.8 watts
- 8 ohm bypass
- LF transducer: 165 mm (6.5 in) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
- HF transducer: 25 mm (1 in) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
- Input connector type: Euroblock connector with parallel output
- Enclosure material: UV treated, high impact ABS polymer
- Grille material: Powder coated steel
- Yoke material: Powder coated steel with brass inserts
- Enclosure Details
- Ingress protection: IP-44
- Operating environment: Designed for indoor use
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
- Product Dimensions (HWD) inches: 11.9 x 8.5 x 7.8
- Product Dimensions (HWD) mm: 303 x 215 x 197
- Net Weight: 8.3 lb / 3.8 kg
- Shipping weight: 8.4 kg (18.6 lb) (pair packed)
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches: 14.1 x 10.5 x 18.5 (pair packed)
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm: 359 x 267 x 470 (pair packed)
- Included accessories: Yoke mount system, euroblock connector
- Yoke mount system, euroblock connector
- Wide Area Paging
- Background Music
- Distance Conferencing Reinforcement
- Healthcare Facilities
- Transportation Terminals
- Ancillary Support in Larger Systems
Write Your Own Review
More from QSC