Provider Series PSM1 Omnidirectional Headworn Microphone (Tan, Electro-Voice 3000 Series)
PA SKU # PS PSM1EV2 MFR # PSM1-EV2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Perfect for Vocals & Speech
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Electret Condenser Element
- Dual Ear Hooks
- Adjustable Mic Boom
- Mic on Left or Right Side
Provider Series' PSM1 Series of headworn microphones is geared for vocal and speech applications that requires freedom of movement as the unit is small and light weight.
Omnidirectional Headworn Microphone, Tan with Electro-Voice (3000 Series, BPU, BPU2) TA3F Connector
The headset offers a unique design where the microphone boom can be adjusted to any angle and worn on the left or right side, and comes with a detachable cable, adjustable headband and microphone boom. windscreen, adjustment wrench and storage case.
- Adjustable Headband
- Detachable Boom Mic
- Adjustable Boom Mic
- Pull Out - Spring loaded fold down ears for easy storage
- Includes 2 Cables
- Available for Shure, Sennheiser, Audio Technica and AKG
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB+3dB/-45dB+3dB/-45dB+3dB
- SPL Max: 140dB/140dB/135dB
- Cable: 1.2mm
- Dimension: 3mm/3.5mm/5mm
- PSM1 Headworn Microphone
- (2) Cables
- Leather Pouch for easy storage