ProTapes JLAR Clear to the Core Tape 2" (Clear)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Packaging Tape
- Will Not Yellow with Age
- Stronger than Cellophane or Acetate
- 2 in. x 72 yds. (48mm x 66m)
- Glossy, Brilliantly Clear
Clear to the Core Tape - 2 in x 72 Yards, Clear
Pro-JLAR is an optically clear polypropylene film coated with a non-yellowing acrylic adhesive.
Pro JLAR specifically designed for laminating and book repairs where clarity and strength are extremely important. It's also an industrial strength, brilliantly clear film tape developed for use in packaging, carton and package sealing, overlays and laminating, and label protection.
Heavy duty polypropylene backing offers excellent edge tear, and split resistance. Maintains performance and appearance when exposed to UV light. Solvent Resistant. Superior abrasion resistance. Optically clear.
- Short Term, High Temperature Resistance
- Good Solvent Resistance
- UV Resistant
- Good Abrasion Resistance
- Backing: Biaxially oriented polypropylene film
- Adhesive: Solvent based acrylic
- Total Thickness: 3.5 mils
- Application Temperature: 20F to 110F
- Temperature Range: -20F to 180F
- Tensile Strength: 40 lbs per inch
- Elongation %: 140%
- Adhesion to steel: 30 oz per inch
- Made in the USA: Yes
- Label Protection
- Book Repair & Binding
- Photo Edging & Cropping