Propellerhead Europa by Reason Spectral Wavetable Synthesizer (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Get Great Sounds Quickly
- Twist and Morph Waveforms
- Load Your Own Samples
- Access 30+ Models and Wavetables
- 500+ Amazing Presets
- FREE for All Reason 10 Users
Infinitely Powerful Spectral Wavetable Synth Now Available for Any DAW
Experience an infinitely powerful spectral wavetable synthesizer capable of morphing waveforms into sounds you didn’t know were possible.
Download our award-winning Europa synth as a standalone VST/AU plugin.
Europa combines the most advanced synthesis you’ve ever heard with the most accessible controls you’ll experience. Morph between 30+ wavetables-from traditional analog waveforms to complex, dynamic waveforms that respond to your performance. Create epic pads, huge chords, aggressive biting basses, and everything in between.
Load your own samples
Create your own custom wavetables based on samples. Just load your favorite pre-recorded synth, drum sound, vocal or even a loop to start exploring it’s hidden capabilities as new synth material or even as a filter.
Transform your sound
Europa includes our advanced Spectral Filter for sound processing that traditional analog filters only dream of. Use the powerful harmonics processor to remix, rearrange, and recalculate harmonic overtones to create anything from experimental atmospherics to polished leads. Follow up with more traditional analog modeled filters that tame and shape the result.
Everything in modulation and effects
Europa features four powerful envelopes, three LFOs, advanced modulation capabilities, and flexible reverb, delay, modulation, and distortion effects to sculpt sounds unlike anything you’ve ever heard before.
- Three spectral engines, with independent level, pan and filter routing
- For each engine
- Continuously shapeable waveform, with phase sync
- 34 wave and wavetable selections
- Two waveform modifiers, with 32 modifier types
- Spectral Filter with 15 filter and resonator modes
- Harmonics processor
- Unison section with stereo spread, transpose and phase modes
- User Wave loading for using samples as wavetables or Spectral Filter curves
- Main multimode filter with nine filter types and overdrive
- Amp section with separate ADSR envelope
- Four multi-stage, loopable, graphic envelopes with curve presets and free drawing
- Envelope curves can be used as Engine waveforms or Spectral Filter curves
- Three syncable LFOs with 10 waveforms
- Comprehensive modulation routing, with 15 fixed destinations plus Mod Matrix
- Master Effect section
- Effects can be reordered freely
- Effect parameters can be modulated from any source
- Distortion with 6 modes, including S/H and ring modulation
- Chorus/Flanger/Phaser with stereo spread
- Parametric EQ
- Syncable delay with ping-pong panning
- Reverb with modulatable decay time
- 500+ patches by well-known sound designers
- 60 included additional wavetables and samples
- Mac OS 10.10 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Host supporting VST 2.4 instruments (Mac or Windows) or AU instruments (Mac)