PA SKU # PRA Z900010500 MFR # Z900-0105-00 UPC # 676101040124
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 3 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- For Home Recording Hobbyists
- Complete Studio Solution
- Rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2)
- Includes 8 Scatter Blocks
- Includes 4 Control Columns
- Includes Easy-Mount Hardware
The Broadway London 8 room kit is designed for rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for home theaters and studios, these easy to use kits are an affordable way to start with acoustic treatment.
Starter Kit for Rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2) - Black
The London 8 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 8 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 8 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White paintable finish.
London room kits consist of select Broadway panels and mounting hardware. Acoustic panels are constructed of high density (6lbs/pcf) rigid glass wool with resin hardened edges. The edge treatment works in tandem with the micro-mesh to fully encapsulate and contain the glass fibers. The outer fabric covering is acoustically transparent polyester and available in three neutral colors for an architecturally attractive appearance.
Installation is easy with the included mounting hardware. We even supply the screws, drywall anchors and drill bit to get you started fast.
Broadway panels have been tested to meet stringent Class-A/1 fire ratings making them suitable for use in residential and commercial spaces.
- Starter kit for home recording hobbyists
- For rooms up to 100 ft2 (9m2)
- Available in fabric wrapped or paintable finish
- Includes easy-mount hardware
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers, drywall anchors and screws
- Scatter Blocks
- Qty: 8
- Size: 12" x 36" (305 x 910mm)
- Thickness: 1.5" (30mm)
- Edge: Beveled
- Control Columns 36
- Qty: 4
- Size: 12" x 12" (305 x 305mm)
- Thickness: 1" (25mm)
- Edge: Beveled
- 16 Surface Impalers included for mounting. Drywall anchors and screws included.
Write Your Own Review
More from Primacoustic