PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors (Pair)
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- For Studio Recording, Mixing, Mastering
- Acoustic Tuning Adjustment Controls
- 1" Silk Dome Tweeter for Treble
- 4.5" Kevlar Woofer Cone for Bass
- 25W Class AB Amplification
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 70 to 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 1/8" Stereo Headphone Output Included
Pair of High-Definition 2-Way 5.25" Near Field Studio Monitors
The PreSonus Eris E4.5 Hi-Definition 2-Way 4.5" Nearfield Monitors (Pair) are designed for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering. Each monitor features a 4.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier.
For inputs, the monitors accept balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA and bare-wire inputs. The back panel of the monitors feature adjustment controls for fine tuning the monitors to your listening room. The controls include ±6 dB gain for the midrange and ±6 dB for the high frequency output. A selectable high-pass filter with off, 80 Hz, and 100 Hz settings lets you listen with or without the bass, and an acoustic space setting with flat, -2 dB, and -4 dB settings lets you adjust the monitors for your room's acoustic characteristics.
The cabinet uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output and the amplifiers include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.