PA SKU # PSN AIR15S MFR # AIR15S UPC # 673454005114
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Live Sound, Theater, DJ Setups
- Class-D Amplifier / 15" Woofer
- Total System Output: 1200W
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz to 160 kHz
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Two Balanced XLR-1/4" Combo Line Input
- Two XLR Link Outputs
- Integrated DSP w/ EQ and Presets
- Ground Stack Provisions and Pole Cup
- Includes Caster Kit
AIR15s: Powerful, clear, accurate low end.
15", 1200W Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect companion for the PreSonus AIR10, AIR12, and AIR15, the AIR15s subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. With its 15-inch low-frequency transducer, driven by 1,200 watts (dynamic) of Class D power, it provides plenty of detailed bottom end-all the way down to 35 Hz. Yet it is portable and well suited for mobile applications, as well as installed systems.
Extensive controls enable customized performance.
Since each venue has unique acoustics and each application makes different demands on a sound system, we've equipped AIR-series subwoofers with easy-to-use controls and signal-processing presets. Set your subwoofers for normal front-of-house use or get an even bigger low-end with the Mo' Bass preset. Set them to perform in an array. Reverse polarity, use the lowpass filter to set a crossover frequency, adjust the master output level of the power amplifier, even turn the grille LED off for install applications or set it to illuminate only when the protection limiter is engaged-all at the touch of a button.
Equally at home in mobile and installed systems.
Although it has a rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure, the PreSonus AIR15s is much more compact and lightweight than you'd expect from a subwoofer that can deliver this much power. With integrated provisions for the included castor kit, ground-stacking provisions, and ergonomic handles on both sides, it's easy to transport for mobile applications, while offering the features and performance needed for demanding installs. The AIR15s sports two combo XLR and ¼" TRS line-level inputs with level control, and throughputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems. You can even defeat the front power-indicator LED for low-visibility installs.
Plays well with others.
Although we recommend AIR-series full-range loudspeakers, AIR15s subwoofers can be used with virtually any full-range loudspeaker. Whatever full-range speaker you choose, aligning the subwoofer to its full-range companion will yield tighter bass response. AIR15s subwoofers make it easy, with a variable alignment delay that properly aligns your three-way system, whether the full-range loudspeaker is placed atop the subwoofer, using the sub pole, or is placed a few feet away. AIR-series subwoofers also are equipped with a variable lowpass filter that allows you to dial in the best crossover point for your system. Optimized settings are provided for the AIR10, AIR12, and AIR15 full-range loudspeakers.
Easily create subwoofer arrays.
Most subwoofers are essentially omnidirectional, radiating sound around the entire cabinet, which can cause feedback onstage and make monitoring more difficult. Creating a subwoofer array helps keep excess energy off of the stage and in the audience where it is needed. AIR-series subwoofers provide the tools you need to create these arrays with ease.
Hearing is believing.
With flexible connectivity; a rugged, tour-grade enclosure; and plenty of Class D power, the AIR15s delivers the versatility and punch needed for permanent installs. Yet it's relatively lightweight and portable, making it an excellent choice for mobile use. Although designed to complement AIR-series full-range loudspeakers, the AIR15s is also an excellent companion for third-party loudspeakers. Most important, it sounds great, delivering outstanding low-end clarity and natural music reproduction. Hear AIR-series loudspeakers for yourself at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- Main Components
- 1,200W (dynamic) power amp configuration
- Low-Frequency Driver: 600W (continuous), Class D amplifier
- 15" woofer with a 3" voice coil
- 35 to 160 Hz frequency response (-3 dB)
- 132 dB SPL (max)
- Two combo XLR-1/4" inputs
- Two balanced XLR outputs
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets:
- Mo'Bass: Bass boost
- FOH: Normal front-of-house
- Cardioid: Two subs working to form a cardioid directional pattern
- Endfire: Creates off axis rejection
- Variable low pass filter
- Variable alignment delay
- Convenience Features
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole socket for speaker poles
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged 15mm tour-grade birch plywood construction
- Includes caster kit
- Type: Active vented design
- LF Driver: 15" (3" voice coil)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Total System Power: 1,200W dynamic (600W continuous)
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 35 Hz to 160 Hz
- Maximum Output SPL: 132 dB
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS line combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR Link Out
- DSP Features: LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
- Cabinet: 15 mm plywood
- Grille: 1.5 mm steel
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mounting: Ground stack provisions
- Power Input: 115V / 230V ~50/60 switchable
- Dimensions: 27.6" x 20.5" x 30" (700 mm x 520 mm x 710 mm)
- Weight: 70.5 lbs (32 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from PreSonus
- PreSonus HP2 Headphone Amplifier$119.95