Powersoft X4L 4-Channel Power Amplifier with DSP and Dante (4800W per Channel)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
4-Channel High-Performance Power Amplifier-with DSP and Dante
4-Channel High-Performance Power Amplifier with DSP and Dante
The X4L has been designed to deliver the output voltage required by the latest generation of high performance loudspeakers.
Powersoft's legendary power supply is suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without need of selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Powersoft X4L provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analog sources as well as digital AES3 and two redundant Dante* streams.
Channel mixing and routing can be easily performed thanks to the integrated low latency DSP, providing the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management. Full support of 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet makes it easy to integrate Powersoft X4L into any existing infrastructure. Completely integrated into ArmoníaPlus, the Powersoft X4L interface is also available for smartphone and tablet, providing a new experience in power management.
* DANTE version only
Powersoft X Series raises power amplification to a new standard of quality and usability. Powersoft X Series innovates the concept of amplifier platform: it implements a new system of channel routing, new worldwide compatible three phase power supply and a revolutionary full featured DSP.
Powersoft X Series natively supports AES3, two redundant Dante by Audinate digital streams and analog inputs, providing up to 4 different selectable input sources per channel.
- Innovative power supply design
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Bi-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC, the X4L power supply provides maximum flexibility and versatility in any power distribution design.
- Power Load Balancing with Power Factor Correction enhances efficiency in power distribution.
- Smart Rails Management increases efficiency by means of the dynamic rails modulation.
- The legendary Powersoft Green Audio Power technologies improves efficiency and minimizes the 'carbon footprint' and the operational costs.
- New standard of quality and usability
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 4x4 input/output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- Easy plug-and-play Dante* networking allows easy routing of he signal from any node within the network to Powersoft X4L.
- 4 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and redundant Dante* connection provide maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that allows to automatically switch input source in case of signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Highly integrated
- Top-grade DSP with high dynamic range and extensive feature set.
- Multi-stage signal processing: innovative solutions for modeling speakers behavior and power handling.
- Input and output IIR, FIR, IIR+FIR equalizers and raised-cosine filters.
- Complete sets of limiters: peak, RMS voltage, RMS current, and TruePower.
- Compensation of the speaker cable losses with Active DampingControl.
- Even more reliable
- Full protection circuitry: over/under AC voltage; troublesome signals (clipping, VHF, long-term RMS); DC; thermal; short circuit; mute at power on/off.
- Number of channels: 4
- Output power: Single channel mode
- 2 Ω: 4 Ω: 8 Ω
- 8200 W: 6800 W: 4800 W
- Max output voltage / current: 300 Vpeak: / 140 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90 V - 264 V
- Operating temperature range: 0° - 45° C - 32° - 113° F
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ω
- Noise floor: -70 dBV (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)
- S/N ratio: >100 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)
- Crosstalk separation: >70 dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N: <0.05% from 1 W to full power (typically <0.02%)
- IMD: <0.05% from 1 W to full power (typically <0.02%)
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ balanced
- Damping factor: >5000
- DSP architecture: ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform
- AD Converter: Dual 24 bit 48 kHz Tandem architecture with 127 dBA of dynamic range and THD <0.005% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- DA Converter: Dual 24 bit 48 kHz Tandem architecture with 122 dBA of dynamic range and THD <0.003% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Internal precision: 40 bit floating point
- Firmware: Network upgradable firmware
- Memory/presets: 1 Gb RAM plus flash memory for 50 Snapshots and more than a hundred* Speaker Presets *exact number depends on the complexity of the specific Speaker Presets: / 50 stored locally
- Latency: 2.51 ms fixed latency architecture
- Input equalizer: Three layers (Asymm. raised cosine) 32 filters each one + group filter
- Output equalizer: Per channel: 8+16 fully parametric IIR filters (peaking, hi/lo-shelving, hi/lo-pass, band-pass, band-stop, all-pass), two custom FIR up to 2048 taps @ 48 KHz
- Crossover: Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel (normalized to -3 dB) : 6 to 48 dB/oct (IIR), linear phase brick-wall FIR (128 taps, ≥ 400 Hz)
- Delay: Up to 150 ms for source alignment; up to 2 s per AdvEQ/Group section; up to 100 ms per output; all with 0.02 ms stepping.
- Limiters: RMS voltage, Peak voltage, Clip (instant peak voltage with look-ahead), TruePower, RMS current
- Damping control: Active DampingControl
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 483.00 mm x 88 mm x mm (19.0 in x 3.5 in x -- in)
- Weight: 24 kg (52.9 lb)
- Full-range loudspeakers
- Large-scale touring systems
- Arenas & concert halls
- Stadiums & open-air events
- Multi-zone venues & live clubs