Out of stock
Powersoft X4 DSP+ETH 4-Channel Power Amplifier
PA SKU # PWR X4DSPETH MFR # X4 DSP+ETH
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1600 Watts per Channel @ 8 Ohms
- 3000 Watts per Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 5200 Watts per Channel @ 2 Ohms
- Channel Routing System
- 3 Phase Power Supply
- Full Featured DSP
- 1U Rack Space
4-Channel High Performance Amplifier Platform with EthernetPowersoft X4 innovates and evolves the concept of the amplification platform though the integration of a worldwide compatible power-box and a full feature DSP inside the power amplifier.
The complete digital audio signal management system based on ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform heralds new and innovative level of signal processing, providing non-boolean routing and mixing, multi-stage equalization with raised-cosine, IIR and FIR filters, delay up to 4 s in input processing and 200 ms for time alignment, gain and polarity adjustment, crossover, peak limiters, TruePower limiters and Active DampingControl.
The power supply permits worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration: it is now suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
- Power supply
- Advanced switch-mode power supply permitting worldwide AC acceptance and direct connection to any regional power line configuration.
- Suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 440 VAC without need of manual selection.
- True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable by the unit without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system design.
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and extremely wide mains operating range
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Fully protected circuit design with:
- Innovative operating fault protection aimed to adaptively maintain the system on its SOA by means of the active sensing of the delivered power with respect to the power drawn from the mains.
- Realtime output signal measurement and processing in order to derive the actual instantaneous delivered power: all the data are collected and compared to the data about the available stored energy and the available power from the mains. This make the system is immune from any misalignment such as overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit and so on.
- Harmful signal protections: DC, VHF and clipping.
- 6th generation fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size and high power density
- Modular construction allowing for rear panel customization
- AES3 digital inputs
- Two redundant Dante streams
- Non-boolean channel routing
- Input signal backup policy aimed to improve reliability against signal fault
- Signal grouping for speaker routing
- Built in WiFi remote management
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Load impedance measurement / display for each channel
- Output power measurements / display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements / display
- Digital Signal Processing
- TI C6000 DSP platform architecture
- AD/DA converter: dual 24bit @ 96 kHz Tandem architecture, 127 dB dynamic range, per channel
- Input/output independent equalizers per channel providing Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossovers: linear phase (FIR), hybrid (FIR-IIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Input delay up to 4 s and output delay up to 200 ms for time alignment per channel
- Active DampingControl for cable compensation
- Power limiter (TruePower, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter
- Remote management
- Control and monitoring through Armonía Pro Audio Suite
- WiFi remote management via smartphone and tablet custom interface
- Number of channels: 4
- Output power
- Single channel mode:
2 Ω: 5200 W
4 Ω: 3000 W
8 Ω: 1600 W
- Bridge mode:
4 Ω: 10400 W
8 Ω: 6000 W
- Max output voltage / current: 175 Vpeak: / 130 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply: Universal, Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase acceptance, switching mode with PFC
- Operating voltage: 85 V - 440 V
- Operating temperature range: 0° - 45° C - 32° - 113° F
- Noise floor: -70 dBV (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.5% (typically < 0.01%)
- IMD: < 0.5% (typically < 0.01%)
- Input impedance: 20 kΩ balanced
- Slew rate: > 50 V/mus
- Damping factor: > 5000 @ 8 ohm, 20Hz - 500Hz
- DSP architecture: ARM Cortex A-8 processor and TI C6000 DSP platform
- AD Converter: Dual 24 bit 96 kHz Tandem architecture with 127 dBA of dynamic range
- DA Converter: Dual 24 bit 96 kHz Tandem architecture with 122 dBA of dynamic range
- Internal precision: 40 bit floating point
- Firmware: Network upgradable firmware
- Input equalizer: Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Output equalizer: Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass
- Crossover: Linear phase (FIR), hybrid (FIR-IIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)
- Delay: up to 4 s on input section; up to 200 ms per output for time alignment
- Limiters: TruePower, RMS voltage, RMS current, Peak limiter
- Damping control: Active DampingControl
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 483 mm x 44 mm x 495 mm (19.0 in x 1.7 in x 19.5 in)
Write Your Own Review