- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- In-Ear Design Reduces Hearing Fatigue
- Weighs Only 2 Oz.
- 12 dB Off-Axis Noise Rejection
- Replaceable Earphones
- Works with Various Intercom Systems
- Works with iPhones & iPads
Dual In-Ear Intercom Headset with Dynamic Noise-Cancelling Boom Microphone
The world's first modular in-ear headset just received another first! The CM-i3 intercom headset has a patented slim-line design with removable earphones now updated with a detachable feature to easily separate the earphone from the cable.
In-Earphone Detaches from Headset
- Remove to maintain proper hygiene if sharing the headset
- Replace with personal in-ears of your liking. MMCX Connector is compatible with most brands of in-ear monitors
- Troubleshoot and replace quickly with little downtime
Enjoy more modular customization of your headset in a snap!
4 Key Benefits of an In-Ear headset
Our comms headset has been popular in concert venues, front of house operations, multimedia production and other professional trades relying on convenient two-way communications.
Imagine the ease of listening to your comms feed in one ear while picking up ambient sounds in the other. It's possible by simply letting one of the earphones dangle. You never have to lift more than a finger to change your listening mode.
Model No.: Termination Type
CM-i3-4F: 4-pin female XLR for Clear-Com systems
CM-i3-4M: 4-pin male XLR for RTS mono systems
CM-i3-5F: 5-pin female XLR for Telex systems
CM-i3-5M: 5-pin male XLR for stereo RTS systems
CM-i3-PH: 3.5mm plug for iPhone and iPad intercom apps
- Dynamic microphone element
- In-ear design eliminates fatigue
- Weighs only 2oz.
- 12dB off-axis noise rejection
- Detachable earphones
- Kink-free cable design
- Works with iPhones and iPads
- Earphone Specifications
- Speaker type: Single driver
- Sensitivity: 96dB SPL@1VRMS (at 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Color: Transparent gray with gray cable
- Cable length (total): 1.2 Meters
- L/R cable: 50cm
- Input connector: 3.5mm
- Transducer housing: Molded plastic with male MMCX connector
- Accessories: 3 sizes of eartips
- Microphone Specifications
- Element: Dynamic (self-powered)
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid Noise-Cancelling
- Sensitivity: -83dB 1V/Pa
- Frequency: 200Hz - 10kHz
- Impedance: 200Ω
- Cable length: 4 Feet (1.2 Meters)
- CM-CSE Intercom Headset Storage Case
Each intercom headset ships inside this orange storage case. It is custom designed for optimum protection for travel and storage.
- CM-WSN Windscreen for CM-i3
Windscreens help reduce exposure to the microphone element from external noise, gusts of wind, and dust particles.
- CM-HSi Headband Sizer
The Headband Sizer help for a tighter fit if needed. This optional accessory attaches on to the head frame on both sides.
- CM-BCP Belt Clip
The Belt Clip is an accessory that attaches to the XLR connector to stabilize the cable.
- 6-ETP Eartips for Intercom Headset
Three sets of ear-tips are included for the most comfortable fit. Choose small, medium or large eartips for the EM-X earbuds.