Pioneer XPRS15 15" Full Range Active Speaker (black)
PA SKU # PIO XPRS15 MFR # XPRS15 UPC # 841300100515
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 15" Powered Speaker
- Compact & Portable
- Full Range of Sound
- Powersoft Class D Amps
- 4 EQ Modes
- Fast Acoustic Tube
- Flexible Connectivity
15 Active Speaker (Wood Enclosure)NATURAL EXPRESSION
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS15* compact 15-inch speaker fill the room with a dynamic, natural sound thanks to their plywood enclosures and high-performance drivers.
*The XPRS15 is sold as a single speaker.
NATURAL, FULL-RANGE SOUND
The 15-mm birch hardwood cabinet, 15-inch ferrite LF driver and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver produces a natural, full-range sound with low distortion, even at high volumes.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft's Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A FAST ACOUSTIC TUBE
Pioneer Pro Audio's AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs only the standing waves, increasing the low-to-mid frequency response.
4 EQ MODES
Adapt to a variety of genres and environments using the rotary selector switch on the back of the speaker to give you instant access to 4 EQ modes: Flat, Bass +, Speech and Wedge.
The XPRS speaker is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply in to Amplifier module - giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection mean you can connect at the same time a Mic and other devices, such as line-level mixers or portable audio players. 2 balanced XLR through outputs let you connect easily to other speakers and subs.
- Rotatable horn - Adjust to any space with horns that can rotate 90 degrees and give a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees, giving you flexibility to mount the speaker vertically and horizontally.
- Choose your set-up - Place the wedge-shaped speaker as a foldback monitor on stage, use the rigging points to mount it to the ceiling or wall, or set the pole mount socket straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it.
- Designed for the road - The durable, birch plywood enclosure keeps your PA speaker safe, while carefully placed handles take the hard work out of transit and set-up.
- Auto-ranging power supply - Plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies. They will detect and adapt to the voltage without compromising the sound quality.
- Up to a 7-year warranty - We're extending the free warranty period for the XPRS Series active speakers. You can now receive up to 7 years of cover by registering your products online within 90 days of your purchase.
- Supported voltages:
100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Width: 445 mm
- Height: 750 mm
- Depth: 416 mm
- Weight: 28.5 kg
- Frequency Range: 40 - 20000 Hz
System characteristicDispersion: 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 136 dB
- Cross Over Frequency: 2 kHz
2 XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
2 RCA (unbalanced)
2 Through output XLR (balanced)
1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
2400W peak / 1200W cont. (LF800W / HF400W)
15 inch ferrite LF cone driver
1.75 inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
Black semi-matt textured
2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket:
35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point:
15 mm birch plywood
- Driver Protection:
DC offset removal
High frequency stationary loud signals
Input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection:
Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
Primary AC mains overvoltage protection
- XPRS 15 x 1
- Powerd cord
- Installation and Operation Manual
- Important Safety Precautions
Write Your Own Review
More from Pioneer