Pioneer XPRS115S Single 15" Active Subwoofer (black)
PA SKU # PIO XPRS115S MFR # XPRS115S UPC # 841300100782
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Single 15" Subwoofer
- Compact & Portable
- Powersoft Amp
- Crossover Switch
- Advanced Protection
- Flexible Connectivity
- 7 Year Warranty
Single 15" Active Subwoofer (Wood Enclosure)CONTROL YOUR BASS
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS115S is the perfect complement to enhance the tight and powerful low frequencies. On top of the slanted baffle enclosure with 15-inch neodymium drivers, this single 15-inch subwoofer features a versatile Crossover switch so you can easily adjust the low pass filter cut-off at various stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz.
*The XPRS115S is sold as a single subwoofer.
TIGHT BASS RANGE
The XPRS115S slanted baffle enclosure - housed in a compact 15-mm birch plywood cabinet - and high-quality 15-inch LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies similar to those produced by the XPRS215S dual 15-inch subwoofer.
POWERSOFT CLASS D AMPS
Powersoft's Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz. At the same time, the Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out.
The XPRS subwoofer is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply - giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- Designed for the road - The durable, birch plywood enclosure keeps your subwoofer safe, while castors on the back of sub and carefully placed handles take the hard work out of transit and set up.
- Auto-ranging power supply - Plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies. They will detect and adapt to the voltage without compromising the sound quality.
- Up to a 7-year warranty - We're extending the free warranty period for the XPRS Series active speakers. You can now receive up to 7 years of cover by registering your products online within 90 days of your purchase.
- Width: 18.9 in
- Height: 18.74 in
- Depth: 24.92 in
- Weight: 67.46 lb
- Frequency Range: 40 - 160 Hz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 133 dB
2 XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
2 Through output XLR (balanced)
2400W peak / 1200W cont.
15 inch ferrite LF cone driver
15 mm birch plywood
- XPRS 115S x 1
- Powerd cord
- Installation and Operation Manual
- Important Safety Precautions
Write Your Own Review
More from Pioneer