Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 Professional Sampler
PA SKU # PIO TSP16 MFR # TSP-16 UPC # 841300100560
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Performance Pads
- Sampler & Sequencer
- Prophet-6 Filters
- Color Touch Screen
- Load/Record Samples
TORAIZ SP-16 Professional Sampler - Dave Smith InstrumentsMAKE IT YOUR OWN
The TORAIZ SP-16 sampler and step sequencer is the first in our line-up of music production tools for DJs and producers. We've partnered with the legendary synth creator Dave Smith to add his Prophet-6 analogue filters, so you can give your creations a rich, analogue warmth and presence.
Use the TORAIZ SP-16's simple layout and large touch screen for producing, or as a stand-alone unit in the DJ booth to enhance performances. You can load or record live samples, create patterns, add FX, loops, and manipulate their parameters to make the music your own.
FULL-COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN
The 7-inch, full-colour touch display gives you instant access to all the info you need. Browse, select and colour-code samples intuitively, while manipulating their parameters with the rotary dials just below the screen.
Instantly sample input sounds and use them in your tracks. Record from hardware like the TORAIZ AS-1 synthesizer or even a vinyl turntable. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop, edit or drop the samples straight into a live remix.
A 16-step sequencer lets you create up to 256 different patterns. You can save and play back your loops instantly, and use the dials to modulate the sounds. Plus the backlit buttons will reflect the colours assigned to each sound for a visual guide.
TACTILE PERFORMANCE PADS
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
POWERFUL PROCESSING ENGINE
You get all the power you need to play with 16 samples simultaneously - even when you're using time stretch, pitch bend or the amp envelope. And with 8GB of flash memory you have enough space to use the TORAIZ SP-16 as a stand-alone unit, with no need for a laptop.
DAVE SMITH ANALOGUE FILTERS
The TORAIZ SP-16 has the same analogue filters as Dave Smith's renowned Prophet-6 synthesiser. Use the dials to sculpt your sound - manipulating Drive, Cut Off and Resonance - and add true analogue warmth and presence.
- Splice Sounds - Your TORAIZ SP-16 integrates with Splice's extensive sample library. Prepare and manage sound kits and sequences in the cloud and load them into the sampler for your next performance.
- Pre-installed samples - With 2GB of pre-installed samples, by courtesy of Loopmasters, you can get started right out of the box.
- Beat sync - Connect compatible devices via PRO DJ LINK and the sampler will snap your one-shots and loops to the beat of the master deck1. A MIDI clock also lets you connect other devices via USB and stay in sync.
- Touch strip - Use the touch strip for instinctive control of various parameters including pitch bending.
- USB support - Load sound sources without hassle using a USB storage device.
- DJS-TSP Project Creator support - Create projects and SCENEs on a PC or Mac using the DJS-TSP Project Creator software that's compatible with the TORAIZ SP-16.
- Melodics - Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
- Width: 436.5 mm
- Height: 74.3 mm
- Depth: 261.2 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
2 LINE (L/MONO & R, 1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 MIDI (Din)
8 LINE (1/4 inch TS Jack)
1 MIDI (Din)
1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
Write Your Own Review
More from Pioneer