Pianoteq Vibes (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Two Virtual Vibraphones Modeled on Iconic Instruments:
- a US-Made Musser, and the French-Made Bergerault
- Customization Options Include Mallet Hardness and Tremolo
- Physical Modeling Extends the Range of the Original
Two Virtual Vibraphones, V-M and V-B, Reproduce Faithfully the Characteristic Sound of Two Well-Known Vibraphone Brands
The V-M is a virtual copy of a Musser vibraphone (USA) that belongs to the famous French vibraphonist Dany Doriz. The V-B is a virtual copy of a Bergerault vibraphone (France).
The vibraphone is based on metallic bars, thin-walled tube resonators and damper pads, bringing the specific tonal characteristics. Thanks to the physical model, the range of the vibraphones is extended from 3 to 5 octaves. Each instrument comes in several variants. By using interface features such as mallet hardness and tremolo, you can customize them to your own taste.
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.5 or later
- PC: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD X2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP