Pelican 1550 Case with Foam (Desert Tan)
PA SKU # PEL 1550000190 MFR # 1550-000-190 UPC # 019428054106
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Watertight, Crushproof, Dustproof
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- 4-Piece Foam Set Interior
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Large Fold Down Handle
- Easy Open Double Throw Latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
Waterproof Protector Case with Foam - Desert TanThe Pelican 1550 Case with Foam is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The case has comfortable rubber over-molded handle. Includes a four-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, two Pick 'N' Pluck foam sections, and one 1" blank bottom foam section.
The 1550 case has the following certificates: IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1 meter submersion or 30 minutes, MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), Defense Standard 81-41/STANAG4280 and ATA 300 specifications for transit cases.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer polypropylene and an open-cell core with solid wall design, which makes the case strong and lightweight
- Includes a four-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, two Pick 'N Pluck foam sections, and one 1" blank bottom foam section
- Easy-open double throw latches with padlock protectors
- 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring seal is included.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- 1550 Case Certificates
- IP67 (Ingress Protection) = 1 meter submersion or 30 minutes
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), Defense Standard 81-41/STANAG4280
- ATA 300 specifications for transit cases
- Temperature rating -10 to +210 F (-23 to +99 C)
Exterior: Ultra High Impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Four-piece foam set
- Waterproofing: Watertight to 30', O-ring sealed
- Maximum Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 69.89 lbs (31.75kg) load
- Type of Closure:
Easy-open double throw latches
Optional combination lock
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.62 x 16.87 x 8.12" (52.37 x 42.85 x 20.62cm) (WxDxH)
- Interior Dimensions: 18.43 x 14 x 7.62" (46.81 x 35.56 x 19.35cm) (WxDxH)
- Interior Fitting: Four-piece foam set
- Accommodates: Equipment that requires protection
- Carrying/Transport Options: Fold-down handle
- Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from Pelican