PanaVise 371 Solder Station
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Fits 308 & 312 Base Mounts
- Solder Wire Feeder/Holder
- Soldering Iron Holder
- Includes 2 Nib Sponges
- Includes Hardware
Keep Your Soldering Iron and Solder Close at Hand!
>The PanaVise 371 solder station is a complete soldering kit (soldering iron and solder not included), designed primarily for use with the PanaVise 308 weighted base mount and the 312 parts tray base mount. The kit includes a wire soldering iron holder, a controlled-feed solder/wire holder, two nib sponges with self-purging slits, and two mounting screws and nuts. The soldering iron holder and solder/wire holder attach to the outer edge of the 312 parts tray mount or the winged edges of the 308 weighted base mount with included screws. In either case, this allows the user to safely and conveniently house a soldering iron and solder. The two nib sponges are shaped to fit into any two of the six part wells of the 312 parts tray base mount. The kit may also be used as a freestanding unit, easily attaching to a bench or wall, with the nib sponges placed in shallow wetted containers for convenient wiping away of burnt flux and other material that builds up on soldering iron tips.
- This unique accessory is perfect for use with the 308 and 312 Base Mounts
- Combines a soldering iron holder, controlled-feed solder/wire holder (for standard-sized spools), and two nib sponges with self-purging slits
- Attaches easily to the 312 Parts Tray Base Mount or to the 308 Weighted Base Mount. Mounting screws/nuts are included
- May also be used as a freestanding unit and is easily attached to a bench or wall Limited
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!