PanaVise 308 Weighted Base Mount
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Adds Portability & Stability
- Compatible with 201, 300 & 305 Bases
- Two 1/4"-20 Holes for Accessories
- Includes 4 Non-Marring, Anti-Skid Pads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Weighted Base Mount for 201, 300 & 305 Series Bases
>The PanaVise 308 weighted base mount is an accessory for PanaVise work-holding tools that allows a user to work with heavier items without having to bolt down a vise or use traditional clamping devices, ensuring the work tool's portability. The 308 weighted base mount is compatible with multiple PanaVise bases and vises, is constructed of cast iron molded into a special shape that encourages stability, and will not scratch surfaces that it is placed on.
Add Portable Stability with a Weight Base Mount
The PanaVise 308 weighted base mount is work-holding tool accessory that is designed to attach to various PanaVise vises and bases, and provides stability without the need for clamps or permanent surface attachment. The overall footprint of the 308 weighted base mount is 6-7/8" deep x 7-1/2" wide (174.6 mm x 190.5 mm). Its height is 1-3/16" (30.2 mm) tall, weighs 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) and it is constructed out of solid cast iron. It distributes weight through its two-wing arm shape, which adds stability. Surfaces are protected by four non-marring, anti-skid pads that attach to bottom surface contact points.
The 308 weighted base mount is compatible with the PanaVise 201 PV Jr. vise, the 300 standard base and the 305 low-profile base. Connection is provided by three pre-drilled and tapped 1/4"-20 holes in the 308 weighted base mount's upper surface. The holes match the triangular mounting hole configuration found in the compatible bases and vise. The 308 weighted base mount also has two additional pre-drilled 1/4"-20 holes at the edge of its left and right wings, which can anchor other work-holding tool accessories.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Cast iron base mount stabilizes bases and heads without the use of clamps
- Two forged wings spread weight distribution for extra stability
- Compatible with multiple PanaVise vises and vise bases
- Pre-drilled and taped holes for fast base mounting
- Additional tapped holes along wing edges for mounting of accessories
- Includes non-marring, anti-skid pads
- PanaVise vise/vise base compatibility: 201 PV Jr. vise, and 300 and 305 bases
- Construction: cast iron
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Height (with pads installed): 1-3/16" (30.2 mm)
- Overall dimensions: 6-7/8" deep x 7-1/2" wide (174.6 mm x 190.5 mm)
- Pre-drilled and tapped mounting holes (1/4"-20)
- 3 at top for mounting base
- 2 side-oriented for accessory mounting
- PanaVise 308 weighted base mount
- Four non-marring, anti-skid neoprene base pads
- User's manual and warranty information