This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
Ortofon Concorde S-120 Twin Set Turntable Cartridges
PA SKU # ORT S120CCT MFR # CC S-120-T UPC # 5705796031508
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Two Concorde Bodies
- Two Preinstalled Styli
- Storage Case
- Stylus Brush
Pair of Professional Serato DJ Cartridges with Styli - Includes Flight Case & Stylus BrushTechnological innovation of S-120
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges. Its breakthrough technology has been designed to provide maximum freedom for DJ performance. An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level.
- Its superior tracking force ensures the S-120 stays in the groove even under extreme live performance conditions.
- In addition, its design achieves an unprecedentedly low level of record wear, which helps protect your valuable vinyl.
- On top of this, the S-120 is capable of providing a level of sound quality never thought possible from a modern DJ cartridge.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz : 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/- 2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recomm. tracking force: 120 mum
- Compliance, dynamic lateral : 11 mum/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 mum
- Tracking force range: 1,5-10,0 g (15-100 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Ortofon-Serato S-120
Write Your Own Review