PA SKU # ORT CLUBSTYLUS MFR # CLUB STYLUS UPC # 5705796141047
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Spherical Elliptical Stylus
- 8 mV Output Voltage
- Clear Sound Reproduction
- No Feedback in Live Scenarios
- Great for Archival & Sampling
- Studio, Broadcast, or Club
The Best Sound Quality Achievable for Traditional Vinyl Playback
Concorde MkII CLUB Sylus
- The CLUB boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club.
- The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
- The CLUB's 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
- The CLUB offers an outstanding platform for archival and sampling.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force: 100 mum
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 mum/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 mum
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended: 3 g
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
Write Your Own Review