On-Stage TS9901 - Heavy-Duty Tablet Stand
PA SKU # ONS TS9901 MFR # 99690 UPC # 659814996902
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Stenographer Style iPad Stand
Stenographer Style iPad StandThe TS9901 Tablet Stand works in conjunction with the versatile TCM9150 u-mount Tablet Mounting System to provide convenient and stable support for tablet computers. This amp stand-inspired tripod is ideal for use in a seated position anywhere, anytime, getting the tablet off your lap and up to the perfect height for sight-reading, music lessons, rehearsals, typing, or any other seated activity. Heavily built and sturdy, the TS9901 features a music industry standard 5/8"-27" threaded top end that mates with the On-Stage OMU1 Ball Joint Adapter and other optional adapters.
The TS9901 Tablet Stand is height adjustable from 18.5"-27" via a heavy-duty cam lever clutch. Its tripod leg base is ideal for sitting, allowing one leg to be positioned between your feet in a natural and comfortable way, and its 19" maximum spread provides excellent stability. Set-up and tear down is quick, and in transport or storage, the folded length is only 14", small enough to share space with a tablet in a briefcase or gigbag.
- Designed to work with TCM9150 u-mount protective case
- Allows you to display your iPad, iPad 2 or new iPad
- 5/8"-27" threaded top and 360-degree swivel joint joins with the case
- Height can be adjusted between 24" and 38"
- Folded length of just 14" for easy transport
- Compatibility: iPad and iPad 2
- Works with the On-Stage TCM9150 u-mount
- Thread: 5/8"-27"
- Height: 24 - 38" (61 - 96.5 cm)
- Dimensions: Base spread: 19" (48.3 cm) maximum
- Folded length: 14" (35.6 cm)
Write Your Own Review
More from On-Stage