- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Mount Microphones to a Table
- Ideal for Announcers, Interviews & DJs
- 30" Reach
- 6 lb Weight Rating
Adjustable Microphone Boom with 12" Fixed Horizontal Arm (17mm Mounting Stud)
ProBoom Ultima LP Adjustable Mic Boom with (1) 12" fixed horizontal arm; 0-6lb. Weight Rating; Black & Charcoal finish. Includes all necessary tools for adjustment and installation; No mounting included (shown here with optional machined table bushing).
The ProBoom Ultima LP Adjustable Microphone Boom with 12" Fixed Horizontal Arm (17mm Mounting Stud) from O.C. White is a modular system designed for table-mounting microphones with stability, easy adjustment, and low visibility for announcers, interviews, and DJs in broadcast, internet television, and radio. 17mm mounting stud is included for mounting configurations.
The adjustable boom features a 12" fixed horizontal arm and offers a 30" reach. The low-profile, table-hugging design allows on-air talent to perform without facial obstruction.
The 6 lb weight rating allows the boom to hold heavy microphones, while the specialized counterbalance design allows effortless adjustment. The integrated wire channeling prevents messy cable runs, and the internal spring contributes to the unit’s stability.
- 6 lb weight rating allows the boom to hold almost any microphone
- Specialized counterbalance design allows for quick adjustments to the boom with no drift or wander
- Low-profile, table-hugging design allows the on-air talent to perform without facial obstruction
- The integrated wire channeling down the sides of the arm ensures clean installations
- 30" reach provided by adjustable mic boom with 12" horizontal arm
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Product Line: ProBoom
- Reach: 29" Reach
- Mounting Stud: 17mm