NTi MA220 Microphone Preamplifier
PA SKU # NTI MA220 MFR # 600 040 040
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For 1/2" Mic Capsules
- 48V Phantom Powered
- 4 Hz-100 kHz Frequency Range
- Includes Electronic Data Sheet
Microphone PreAmplifierThe 1/2" low noise microphone preamplifier includes an electronic datasheet for the automated sensor detection of the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer. The MA220 is compatible with standardized 1/2" microphone capsules, such as B&K, G.R.A.S., MTG, ...
- 1/2" low noise microphone preamplifier
- Including electronic data sheet for XL2 Analyzer
- Compatible with standardized 1/2" measurement microphone capsules, such as B&K, G.R.A.S., MTG, ...
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Frequency range 4 Hz - 100 kHz
- Microphone PreAmplifier: 1/2", compatible with standardized 1/2 microphone capsules, such as B&K, G.R.A.S., MTG, ...
- Frequency Range: 4 Hz - 100 kHz
- Residual Noise Floor typical: 1.6uV(A) at C_in 18pF == 12 dBA @ 20 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response Flatness: +/-0.2 dB
- Phase Linearity: < 1 @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Output Voltage
- @ THD 3%, 1 kHz: 21 Vpp == 7.4 Vrms == 145 dBSPL @ 20 mV/Pa
- Electronic Data Sheet: Containing user calibration data
- Default factory sensitivity = 4.9 V/Pa
- Read/write by XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer
- NTi Audio ASD according IEEE P1451.4 V1.0, Class 2, Template 27
- Input Impedance: 20 GOhm // 0.26 pF
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm balanced
- Power Supply: 48 VDC phantom power, 3 mA typical
- Attenuation: < 0.17 dB (Rphantom 2x 6.8 kOhm)
- Temperature Range: -10C to +50C (14F to 122F)
- Humidity: 5% to 90% RH, non condensing
- Dimensions: Length 142.5 mm (5.6"), diameter 20.5 mm (0.8")
- Thread for Capsule: 60 UNS2
- Connector: Balanced 3-pole XLR
- NTi Audio #: 600 040 040
- Microphone preamplifier for sound level monitoring and room acoustical measurements.
- Measurement microphones can be connected with the NTi Audio ASD Cable to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
Write Your Own Review