Neutrik NP2X-AU-SILENT Professional 1/4" Mono Phone Plug (Red/Gold)
PA SKU # NTK NP2XAUSILENT MFR # NP2X-AU-SILENT UPC # 7613187004131
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
42 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Male 1/4" Mono Phone Plug
- Tip, Sleeve (TS) Connections
- Extra Slim Design
- Integrated Silent Switch
- Industry Standard
- Solder Cups
- Red Metal Housing
- Gold Contacts
Male 1/4" TS Mono Phone Plug, Cable End, Red Housing, Gold Contacts, Silent Switch2 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold plated contacts, red rubber overlay, silent switch
The silentPLUG automatically mutes (shorts) an instrument (guitar) cable to avoid pops and squeals when changing the instrument (guitar) under load. The integrated silent switch is based on REED-technology and guarantees a lifetime beyond 10 '000 mating cycles. The new PX silentPLUG features a rugged metal shell enhanced with a rubber cushion overlay for improved shock protection.
For use with instrument (guitar) applications only. Damage may occur if connected to amplifier output.
Please note that the signal isn't muted with some types of active electric guitars which are equipped with tip-ring-sleeve jacks that tap to activate the guitar power supply.
- Avoid pops and squeals
- Hermetically sealed switching contacts
- Lifetime beyond 10'000 mating cycles
- Slim plug with industry proven and reliable chuck type cable strain relief
- Sleek attractive design for convenient handling and connections
- Rubber overlay on straight housing for best shock-protection and reliability
- L-D versions available which accommodates cable O.D. up to 8 mm
- Title: NP2X-AU-SILENT
- Connection Type: Plug
- Gender: male
- Contact resistance: depends on mating connector mΩ (inner)
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ (initial)
- Rated current per contact: depends on mating connector A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 4 - 7 mm
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 1 mm²
- Wiresize: 18 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Bushing: Polyacetal (POM) + PU
- Contact plating: 0.2 µm Au
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Rubber overlay (EPDM)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Standard compliance: IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
More from Neutrik