Neutrik NF2C-B/2 Professional Spring Loaded RCA Plugs (Pair)
PA SKU # NTK NF2CB2 MFR # NF2C-B/2 UPC # 7613187001109
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
48 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Retractable Sleeve
- Silent Connect and Disconnect
- Chuck Type Strain Relief
- 1 Black, 1 Red
Pair of Professional Spring Loaded RCA Plugs, 1 Black, 1 RedYou will not find a higher quality RCA plug. Featuring a retractable sleeve, the Profi connectors make ground before signal contact and vice-versa.
Pair of professional Phono Plug (RCA- or CINCH- type) - marked red and black.
Including 2 x 2 strain reliefs for cable O.D. 3.0 mm to 7.3 mm. Additional strain relief for cable O.D. up to 8.0 mm available as accessory.
- Makes ground before signal contact and breaks signal before ground
- No more disturbing noise and broken speaker cones
- Precisely machined to our demanding quality standards
- Neutrik unique chuck type strain relief
- Gold plated contacts
- Sleek barrel with soft touch surface and coloured shrink sleeve
- Improved ground solder lug for ease soldering
- Title: NF2C-B/2
- Connection Type: Profi
- Gender: male
- Capacitance between contacts: <= 7 pF
- Contact resistance: >10G mΩ (inner)
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 5 GΩ
- Rated current per contact: depends on mating connector / A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 3.0 - 7.3 mm
- Lifetime: > 2000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 1,5 mm²
- Wiresize: 16 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Contact plating: 5 µm Au over 5 µm Ni
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Shell: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 HB
- Standard compliance: IEC 601-14
- Protection class: IP 40
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik