Neutrik NE8MC etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier (Nickel)
PA SKU # NTK NE8MC MFR # NE8MC UPC # 7613187003707
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
74 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- RJ45 Connector Not Included
- Rugged Design
- Nickel Metal Housing
Male RJ45 Cable End Connector, Nickel Housing with BSE Boot, RJ45 Connector Not IncludedRJ45 cable connector carrier for preassembled RJ45 plugs consists of shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
IMPORTANT!: Cable connectors do not include RJ45 plug. RJ45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user!
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors (optional)
- Title: NE8MC
- Gender: male
- Cable O.D.: max. 8 mm 0.315'
- Insertion force: <= 20 N
- Withdrawal force: <= 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Boot: Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Product specific
- IMPORTANT!: Cable connectors do not include RJ 45 plug. RJ 45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user!
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik