Neutrik NE8MC-1 etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier (Nickel)
PA SKU # NTK NE8MC1 MFR # NE8MC-1 UPC # 7613187003714
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
23 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- RJ45 Connector Not Included
- Rugged Design
- Nickel Metal Housing
- Standard BSX Boot
Male RJ45 Cable End Connector, Nickel Housing with BSX Boot, RJ45 Connector Not IncludedCable connector carrier consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as XLR X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5 - 8 mm. For non preassembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection in combination with SE8FD sealing kit
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
- Title: NE8MC-1
- Gender: male
- Cable O.D.: max. 8 mm 0.315'
- Insertion force: <= 20 N
- Withdrawal force: <= 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Boot: Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Shell plating: Chromium
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Product specific
- IMPORTANT!: Cable connectors do not include RJ 45 plug. RJ 45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user!
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik