Neutrik NADITBNC-F AES/EBU Impedance Transformer
PA SKU # NTK NADITBNCF MFR # NADITBNC-F
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Female XLR Chassis 110 Ohm Input
- Female BNC 75 Ohm Output
- Matches Balanced to Coaxial Lines
- Allows Long Cable Runs for Digital Audio
- Simple to Use, Passive Unit
- Cost-Effective Impedance Matching
Female 3-Pin XLR 110 Ohm to Female BNC 75 Ohm AES/EBU Adapter
Female XLR chassis connector 110 Ω input - female BNC 75 Ω output. Interface balanced and coaxial lines.
- Allow long cable runs for digital audio signals via low attenuation coax lines
- Match balanced to coaxial lines
- Match impedances 110 Ω to 75 Ω
- Simple to use, passive units
- Title: NADITBNC-F
- Connection Type: Adapter
- Gender: female
- Frequency: range0.1 - 6 MHz
- Rated voltage
- VSWR: < 1.1
- Return loss: > 26.4 dB
- Insertion Loss: < 0.3 dB @ 0.1 MHz to 10 MHz
Write Your Own Review
More from Neutrik