Neumann SKM 183 Stereo Microphone Set (Nickel)
PA SKU # NMN KM183STEREOSET MFR # 008522 UPC # 615104085220
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Matched Pair with Custom Case
- Mini Pressure-Condenser Microphone
- Small Diaphragm
- For Live-Sound Reinforcement & Broadcast
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- KM 100-Based Output Stage
- Transformerless Circuitry
- Uncolored, High-Gain Output Signals
- Compact & Rugged
Stereo Pair of KM 183 NI Microphones with Windscreens and Stand Mounts in Wood BoxThe SKM183NI Stereo Matched Microphone Pair is a kit containing a stereo matched pair of the KM 183 NI microphones. The microphones feature omni-directional, pressure condenser elements intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The KM 180 series microphones feature an output stage based on the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and balanced output result in high output gain with a very low noise floor and no coloration to the output signal. The KM 183 NI is powered via +48 Volt phantom power.
The stereo pair are matched in sensitivity and frequency response and provide optimum results when capturing performances or ambiance. The 20-20kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 183 NI's omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area, and is suitable for ambiance or spot miking instruments such as piano, wind instruments, organ, and choir. The KM 183 MT handles sound pressure levels up to 140dB, allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Omni-Directional Polar Pattern
The KM 183's omni-directional polar pattern offers a generous pick up area, suitable for room ambiance capture as well as spot miking pianos, organs, wind instruments, and choir.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
The KM 183 MT features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformer-less circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 183 is powered via +48 Volt phantom power, and its 20-20kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 183 can handle sound pressure levels up to 140dB, allowing close miking of instruments.
- Compact Rugged Construction
The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
- Nickel Finish
The attractive nickel finish is non-reflective and makes the microphone pleasing to the eye as well as the ear.
- Transducer: (2) Pressure Condensers (Stereo Matched Pair)
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
67 dB, Related at 1 Pa at 1 kHz (CCIR dB)
78 dB, Related at 1 Pa at 1 kHz (A-Weighted dB)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 140 dB, Less than 0.5% THD
- Power Requirements: Phantom, 48v
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Dimensions: 4.28 x 0.88" (107 x 22mm) LxD
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80g)
- 2 x KM 183 NI Microphone (Nickel)
- 2 x WNS 100 Windscreen 45mm (Black)
- 2 x SG 21 BK Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Jeweler's Case
- 1-Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
More from Neumann