Neumann REK 3 - Remote Electronics Kit (Subwoofers)
PA SKU # NMN REK3 MFR # 0505558 UPC # 615104227972
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Relocate Speaker Electronics
- Moveable up to 90 Feet
- No Heat Dissipation Problems
- Easy Adjustment of Controls
- Easier Servicing of Electronics
- Shorter Cable Runs
Move a Subwoofers Electronics Panel Up to 90 Feet
A kit to locate the electronics panel up to 30 m (90') away from the subwoofer cabinet. A standard 4-pole Speakon terminated subwoofer cable, available from third parties, is required.
- No heat dissipation problems
- Easy adjustment of the controls
- Easier servicing of the electronics
- Shorter cable runs
- Subwoofer electronics' chassis: Height: 343 mm (13 1/2") - 8 U
Width: 482 mm (19")
Depth: 100 mm (4")
Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs), without subwoofer electronics
Color: black (RAL 9005)
- Cover plate for subwoofer: Height: 319 mm (12 1/2")
Width: 289 mm (11 3/8")
Depth: 80 mm (3 1/8")
Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Color: black (RAL 9005)
- Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL4MD-H
4 pole connector
- Pin assignment of the RC remote control cable: (Driver / Speakon Pins):
Bass 1 / 1+/-
Bass 2 / 2+/-
"Bass 2" is not used when there is only one bass driver in the cabinet.
- Cross-section of the loudspeaker cables: (Cable length / Cable cross-section):
< 20 m / 2.5 mm2 (14 AWG)
> 20 m / 4.0 mm2 (12 AWG)
- 1 REK 3 subwoofer electronics' chassis
- 1 REK 3 cover plate for subwoofer
- 6 Torx screws M5x12, black, 4 pre-mounted to the cover plate
- 1 Cable A with Neutrik Speakon NL4MP chassis connector and 4-pole plug, for connection of the REK 3 chassis to the subwoofer electronics; 1 ferrite core pre-mounted; Speakon chassis connector pre-mounted to the rear of the chassis 2
- 1 Cable B with Neutrik Speakon NL4MP chassis connector and 4-pole socket, for connection of the REK 3 cover plate to the subwoofer
- 1 Ferrite core, needs to be installed when a subwoofer with 2 drivers is used (see page 9) 4 PT screws 3x10 mm, black
- 1 Socket cover cap 32.5 mm, mounted to the cover plate
- 1 Operating manual
Write Your Own Review
More from Neumann