Neumann KMS 104 D Digital Handheld Microphone (Black)
PA SKU # NMN KMS104DBK MFR # 008644 UPC # 615104086449
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- AES Digital Protocol
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Professional Grade A/D Conversion
- Low Noise and Impervious to RFI
- Wide Frequency Response
- Wide Dynamic Range
Digital Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone - BlackThe microphones KMS 104 D and KMS 105 D are the transition of the well-established KMS 104/105 analog microphones into the digital domain. Based on the AES42 standard, these microphones are an ideal choice for live and on-stage applications.
They provide all of the features of their analog counterparts. Additionally, they offer the advantages of the digital circuit technology, such as extended dynamic range, a more robust operation (EMC safe) and the avoidance of clipping as a result of the integrated peak limiter/ compressor.
Use of one of the digital microphone interfaces together with the Remote Control Software (RCS) permits pre-programmed settings to be stored in the microphones.
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid/Supercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp
- The legendary Neumann sound in the digital realm. Pure Neumann capsule sound.
- The satisfaction of recording the uncolored original, with no "bottlenecks" between the capsule and the recording system.
- The guarantee of having one of the best A/D converters available.
- Anti-clipping processing ensures handling safety, and reduces stress.
- Reduced time requirements and personnel costs, particularly due to faster post production processing.
- Lower investment costs, since separate A/D converters and preamps are no longer needed. This also means space and weight savings (e.g. in the OB van).
- Acoustic transducer: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid/Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Free-field sensitivity1): -47 dBFS
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR3): 27 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted3): 16 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio2), CCIR3): 67 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio2), A-weighted3): 78 dB
- Maximum SPL at 0 dBFS: 141 dBSPL
- Dynamic range, A-weighted4): 125 dB
- - Sampling rates: 48 kHz
- - Gain: 10 dB (variable with DMI-2)
- - Compressor on, Attack time 100 ms, Release time 0.5 s,
- Threshold -10 dBFS, Ratio 2: 1
- Supply voltage range: +6 V to +10.5 V
- Current consumption: max. 150 mA
- Weight: approx. 300 g, Diameter: 48 mm, Length: 180 mm
Write Your Own Review
More from Neumann