n-Track Studio 9 Extended Multitrack Recording and Mixing Software (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Unlimited Audio/MIDI Tracks
- Uses VST, VST3, DirectX, AU, ReWire
- Fully Featured DAW
- Live Input Processing
- Includes Tons of Plug-Ins and Effects
Studio Quality Recording, Editing and Mixing Software. N-Track Studio Brings You Professional Audio Quality and Easy Workflow.
Introducing n-Track Studio 9
Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
The new Guitar Amp plugin features new algorithms that simulate the sound of classic amp heads, and real impulse responses taken from vintage and modern cabinets models. You can also choose different microphone types, and play around with mike positioning and gain control.
Ever felt your bass recordings needed that extra drive, lowend or grit to sit nicely in your mix and surprise your listeners?Well, you're going to like this!
The new Bass Amp plugin features bass amp head simulation, and you can choose between various cabinet models, for sounds ranging from deep, driven basses to more present and high-end rich ones.
The new VocalTune plugin lets you easily fix your vocals pitch. You can also snap your vocals to common scales, as well as create your own.
Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
Exchange recordings between desktop and mobile versions of n-Track. Record a song on your iPad on the go and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing.
Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
- Piano Roll - Write and edit MIDI data for controlling virtual instruments using the intuitive built-in piano roll editor.
- Step Sequencer - Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer. Start a song in one click using the factory patterns, or have fun creating your own.
- Screen Drumkit - The new screen Drumkit controller lets you play drum sounds with the look and feel of a real kit.
- Guitar Amp - Make your guitar sound huge by choosing among great amp head simulators, and different modern and vintage cabinets inspired by classic models.
- Bass Amp - Ever felt your bass recordings needed that extra drive, lowend or grit to sit nicely in your mix and surprise your listeners? Well, you're going to like this!
- VocalTune - Using VocalTune you can do anything from simple pitch correction to completely transform your vocal.
- Songtree Integration - n-Track Studio 9 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
- Pure Data Support - You can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds and effects in your song.
- Built-in effects - Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Audio Part Widgets - Audio parts now have fade and volume widgets for quick and precise editing.
- n-Vocal effects processor - The included n-Vocals plugin offers useful and creative ways of tweaking and manipulating your vocal recordings.
- Surround mixing - Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- n-Track Drums - Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Instrument browser - Navigate built-in or third party virtual instruments with ease with n-Track's instrument browser. It makes adding virtual instruments a breeze, with no interruption to creativity.
- Add-on manager - The Add-on manager lets you download additional content. Enrich your sonic palette by downloading free or premium sounds and instruments.
- Beat doctor - Detect transients and tweak your beats or rhythmic performances for perfect timing.
- Rewire - Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Tuner - The handy built-in tuner lets you tune your instrument with a high precision without leaving your project.
- 2d & 3d Sonograms - See the details of your sound with the 2d and 3d sonograms. You can zoom in, rotate and EQ your sound in the process.
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.10 (Yosemite), macOS 10.9 (Mavericks), macOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion)