MXL CR89 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # MXL CR89 MFR # CR89 UPC # 801813164046
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Large Diaphragm Condenser
- 20Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Aluminum Flight Case
- Includes Shock Mount
- Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Large Diaphragm Condenser Recording Microphone with Case
The MXL Cr89 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone wrapped in sharply contrasted black and chrome. The sound is every bit as bold as the body; the Cr89 can handle subtle acoustic guitar tones and loud vocals with the same sonic integrity. The Cr89 has low noise circuitry and a very low proximity effect, making it ideal for up-close recording. At home on instruments and vocals, the Cr89's body design minimizes body resonance while the tuned grill cavity reduces standing waves and harmonic distortion.
- Top-quality condenser microphone for vocals and instruments
- Ideal for acoustic guitars, strings, pianos and room sound
- Warm in character yet still faithful to the original source
- Very low proximity effect-great for up-close recording
- Supplied with heavy duty shock mount, and real wood storage box
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -30 dB re 1 V/Pat
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max output: 1K load: + 13 dBu
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 138 dB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V ± 4V
- Weight: 1.85lbs
- Size: 64mm x 185mm
- Metal Finish: Black and Black chrome
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL