MXL 2006 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
PA SKU # MXL 2006 MFR # 2006 UPC # 801813093094
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Large 32mm Diaphragm Capsule
- Class A Circuitry
- 30Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Shock Mount
- Includes Carrying Case
Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone with High Isolation Shockmount
Designed with a large, highly sensitive 32mm condenser capsule, MXL 2006 captures the details and nuances of vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar cabinets, and even steps up for recording percussion. Its impressive sound quality is backed by impressive engineering like Class A circuitry and a balanced transformerless output for outstanding results in recording studios or live applications.
- Vocal mic with a large 32mm capsule for superior sound
- Clean recordings that highlight vocal nuances
- Class A circuitry that gives pure, natural recordings
- Also excellent for acoustic guitars and percussion
- Great for R&B, pop, rock and hip-hop
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 32mm diaphragm capsule
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 16 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Size: 50mm x 190mm
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Rugged Carrying Case
- MXL 06 Shockmount
Write Your Own Review
More from MXL