Morley Dual Bass Wah Pedal
PA SKU # MOR PBA2 MFR # PBA-2 UPC # 664101000217
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Guitar Effects Pedal
Guitar Effects PedalA Bass Wah with Split Personalities
This switchless bass wah features 2 wah modes-Traditional and Funk Wah. Traditional wah mode is for classic wah tones. Click on the Funk wah and you get a percussive, funky wah that is great for slappin' and poppin'. Used by such renown Bass players as Philip Bynoe, Bill Dickens, Dave Pomeroy, Marcelo D. Rapp, Rudy Sarzo, T.M. Stevensk, and Jauqo III-X. Great for use with 5, 6, and 7 string basses where the lower string frequency is too low for standard Wah pedals. Also great for 7 string and/or detuned guitars also! Wah level control, "cool blue" LED indication, easy access battery compartment, and 2-year warranty.
- Switchless Design. Simply step on to engage WAH mode and step off to go to bypass.
- Not just for Bass Guitars, but for any instrument in Bass frequency.
- TWO foot-selectable Wah modes; Traditional Wah and Funk Wah.
- LEVEL knob alters Wah output in either Wah mode.
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass and Wah mode.
- Cold Rolled Steel housing, Dual "Cool-Blue" Led indicators, easy access battery compartment and two-year no-hassle Warranty.
- Great for Bass, 7-String Guitars, Detuned Guitars, Keyboards, etc...
- Type: Bass Wah
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.75"
- Depth: 9.1"
- Width: 5.9"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PBA-2
Write Your Own Review