Morley ABC Selector Combiner Switch
PA SKU # MOR ABC MFR # ABC UPC # 664101000415
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Selector/Combiner Pedal with 3 Footswitches, Indicator LEDs, and True-bypass Switching
Selector/Combiner Pedal with 3 Footswitches, Indicator LEDs, and True-bypass SwitchingA simple, versatile router.
The Morley ABC Switch enables you to route one guitar to three amps OR route three guitars to one amp. Then, combine or select any combination of inputs and outputs. True Bypass circuit design prevents signal loss or tone change and passive design requires no power. One 9V battery or optional 9V adapter required for LED indication only. LEDs show you which amp(s) and/or guitar(s) are on or off. Cold-rolled steel enclosure decked out in royal blue. Two-year warranty.
Morley Guitar Pedals contain innovative designs, clever features, bullet-proof construction and are hand assembled in the U.S.A.
For the utmost in guitar/amp configurability you need the ABC. Order today!
- Routes 1 guitar to 3 amps, or 3 guitars to 1 amp
- Lets you select or combine as needed
- LEDs for channel on/off indication
- True bypass
- Powers from optional Morley adapter (not included) or from one 9-volt battery
- Cold rolled-steel housing
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6.63"(L) x 4.38"(W) x 2"(H)
Write Your Own Review