- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 4-Conductor, 25AWG
- Served (Spiral) Shield
- Use with 5-Pin DIN Connectors
- Black PVC Jacket
- Full 656ft/200m Roll
2 Pair MIDI Synchro Cable - Full 656'/200m Roll
MOGAMI MIDI SYNCHRO CABLE ASSEMBLIES are specially designed for use with the Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) communication system.
Applications include the latest MIDI patchbays, and interconnection between MIDI equipment and MIDI served musical instruments. These outstanding professional cables offer great features.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- SINGLE and DUAL MIDI CABLES are both available from standard stock. NEW DUAL MIDI CABLES are designed for compact wiring and prevent connection errors when using both Midi-Out and Midi-In ports simultaneously.
- Low profile two stage molding for easy handling, reliability and long life.
- Specially designed, superflexible cable with four #25AWG copper conductors and served (spiral) shield.
- Attractive, durable, satin black rubber like PVC jacket.
- Fast, accurate transmission of MIDI signal via a twisted pair for better electromagnetic noise rejection.
- Additional two pins wired for tape synchro signal.
- Interchangeable colour rings for easy patch cord identification.
- Bulk cable also available in 50m (164Ft), 100m (328Ft) rolls and 200m (656Ft) spools.
- Conductor: 30/0.08A (30 #40) 0.15mm(2) (#26AWG)
- Insulation: 1.2 diameter (0.047" diameter) PVC (BLACK/WHITE/RED/GREEN)
- Shield: 98/0.12A (98 #37) Served Shield
- Jacket: 5.0 diameter (0.197" diameter) Flexible PVC (BLACK)
- Weight: 8.6kg/200m
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance (20C):
Inner Cond.: 0.12W/m(0.037W/Ft)
- Capacitance (1kHz, 20C):
Between Twisted Pair: 99 pF/m (30 pF/Ft)
Between Shield and one of Twisted Pair: 182 pF/m (56 pF/Ft)
Between Shield and Synchro Conductor: 180 pF/m (55 pF/Ft)
Between One of Twisted Pair and Synchro Conductor: 91 pF/m (28 pF/Ft)
- Pitch of Twisted Pair: Approx. 30mm (1.18")
- Electromagnetic Noise*: 0.02~0.06mV
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance (DC 125V, 20C): 10000 MW m Min.
- Tensile Strength (At Cable-Connector Joint): 480 N Min.
- Flex Life*:
45,000 Cycles: At the connector strain relief
6,700 Cycles: Cable itself (200gr, Bend radius of the cable stopper : 12.7mm)
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- * Using standard testing method of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 Price $34.99 Instant Savings $10.00
PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 Price $63.98 Instant Savings $3.99
Weller WE 1010 Digital Soldering Station Complete KitSpecial Price $134.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $15.00
PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 Price $266.44 Instant Savings $46.45