Mogami W3160 2 Channel AES/EBU Digital Audio Snake Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 4 Conductors
- 24 AWG
- 110 Ohm
- AES/EBU Digital Audio
- Sold by the Foot
2 Pair AES/EBU Digital Audio Snake Cable (Price Per Foot)
Like the world standard MOGAMI multicore microphone "Snake" cable, very flexible and compact design makes these multicore 110W AES/EBU DIGITAL AUDIO cables easy for wiring, installation and handling.
Suggested Maximum applicable length: 150m/492Ft
Part No. W3159 is for internal wiring material, Part No.3160 ~ 3163 are multicore cables and other cables are for regular interconnect application. Part No. W3228 is compact size, flexible and durable cofiguration to meet tiny telephone plug cable clamp, therefore it is recommended for use with rough applications. And, Part No. W3173 is specially designed for long distance application assured over 300m.
However, above suggested maximum applicable length is based on use with any device that meets AES standard requirement without equalizer. In the case of use with an equalizer, the maximum applicable length can be expanded up to 1.5 times longer than assured length above. We have also prepared CAD program to see the changes of eye-diagram and transmitted wave form at the receiving end for various working conditions, so you can check it yourself at http://www.mogami-wire.co.jp/ before purchasing cables. Since AES/EBU digital audio cable is low capacitance characteristics, it can result in high quality analog audio transmission in general especially for high frequency range.
- Because of employed cellular PP (polypropylene) insulation material, regardless of its compact overall diameter, larger conductor size is used, which naturally results in lower attenuation.
- Besides, there are the following outstanding features similar to the standard analog multipair cables:
- Easy cable core identification system, such as numbered cable core
- Easy wiring assisted by the same conductor size drain wire
- Flexible and good low temperature characteristic
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 328 feet
- 500 feet
- No. of Cores.: 2-CR
- O.D. (Approx. mm): 9.0 (0.354")
- Jacket Thickness (Approx. mm): 1.0 (0.039")
- Weight (Kg/100m)(Kg/328Ft): 8
- Maximum Length available: 305m (1,000Ft)
- Cable Core Specs:
- Conductor: 7/0.20A (0.22mm(2)) #24AWG (7 #32AWG)
- Insulation: 1.35 diameterCPP (Cellular polypropylene) (0.053")
- Drain Wire: 7/0.20A (Exactly same as conductor)
- Shield: Approx. 79/0.10A Served (Spiral) Shield
- Jacket (covering): 3.2 diameter Flexible PVC (0.126" diameter)
- Identification: Similar to analog snake cable
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- Resistance at 20C: Inner Pair Cond.: 0.081W/m(0.0247W/Ft)Shield: 0.024W/m(0.0073W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (effective capacitance value between inner twin): 46pF/m(14pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.8H/m (0.24H/Ft)
- Characteristic Imperdance: 110W+/-10%
- Attenuation (6MHz): 0.065dB/m (0.020db/Ft)
- Phase Constant (6MHz): 0.17rad/m
- Electrostatic Noise*: 5.0mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz*: 2.0mV Max.
- Microphonics*: 60mV
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec
- Insulation Resistance at DC 125V, 20C: 10000 MW m Min.
- Tensile Strength of one Core: 303N
- Emigration: Non-Emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- Standard: AES3-100X(ANSI S.4.40-199X)EBU Rech. 3250-ECEI/IEC 958/CCIR Rec. 647UL13 CL2X 60C / UL20002 AWM 30V 60C VW-1
- * Using standard testing method of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
- PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 You Save $3.99 Originally $63.98
- PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 You Save $46.45 Originally $266.44