Mogami W3159 110ohm AES/EBU Console Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2 Conductors
- 24 AWG
- 110 Ohm
- AES/EBU Digital Audio
- Sold by the Foot
1 Pair 110ohm AES/EBU Console Cable (Price Per Foot)
All of MOGAMI 110W AES/EBU digital audio cables are designed with flexibility and handy configuration. Many variations are available from regular application type up to long distance application types, from single core up to 12-core types, internal wiring type, and interconnect application types. Strict tolerance control of impedance within +/-5% up to +/-10% at the maximum.
Suggested Maximum applicable length: 150m/492Ft
Part No. W3159 is for internal wiring material, Part No.3160 ~ 3163 are multicore cables and other cables are for regular interconnect application. Part No. W3228 is compact size, flexible and durable cofiguration to meet tiny telephone plug cable clamp, therefore it is recommended for use with rough applications. And, Part No. W3173 is specially designed for long distance application assured over 300m.
However, above suggested maximum applicable length is based on use with any device that meets AES standard requirement without equalizer. In the case of use with an equalizer, the maximum applicable length can be expanded up to 1.5 times longer than assured length above. We have also prepared CAD program to see the changes of eye-diagram and transmitted wave form at the receiving end for various working conditions, so you can check it yourself at http://www.mogami-wire.co.jp/ before purchasing cables. Since AES/EBU digital audio cable is low capacitance characteristics, it can result in high quality analog audio transmission in general especially for high frequency range
Available Colors: Black / Gray
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 7/0.20A (7 #32AWG)Size: 0.22mm(2) (#24AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.35 diameter (0.053")Material: CPPColors: Red/Light green
- Drain Wire: Details: 7/0.20A (7 #32AWG)Size: 0.22mm(2) (#24AWG)
- Served Shield: Approx. 79/0.10A (Approx. 79/#39AWG)
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 3.2 diameter (0.126" diameter)Material: PVCColors: Black / Gray
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft) / 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft)
- Weight: 2kg/100m Roll
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.081W/m(0.0247W/Ft)Shield Cond.: 0.024W/m(0.0073W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (effective capacitance value between inner twin): 46pF/m (14pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.8H/m (0.24H/Ft)
- Characteristic Imperdance: 110W+/-10%
- Attenuation (6MHz): 0.065dB/m (0.020db/Ft)
- Phase Constant (6MHz): 0.17rad/m
- Electrostatic Noise*: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz*: 2.0mV Max.
- Microphonics**: 60mV
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec, 20C
- Insulation Resistance: 10000 MW m Min. at DC 250V, 20C
- Flex Life*: 2,900 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 303N
- Emigration: Non-Emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +60C(-4F~ +140F)
- Standard: AES3-100X (ANSI S. 4. 40-199-X)EBU Rech, 3250-ECEI / IEC 958 / CCIR Rec. 647
- * Using standard testing method of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.