Mogami W3106 24awg Stereo Microphone Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 24AWG
- For Stage & Studio Applications
- Reliable Sound Quality
- Sold by the Foot
- Black Jacket
2 Conductor 24awg Balanced Line Stereo Mic Cable (Price Per Foot)
Stereo microphone cable comprised of larger and mechanically stronger cores for those who need stereo wiring at stage recording etc. to get rid of tangling problems. OD of each channel is 4.8mm (0.189") to relieve any anxiety about mechanical strength of separated cores connected to each XLR 3P audio connectors when compared with regular 2-core snake cable. This design of OFC conductor and low capacitance as regular size microphone cable assures the same reliable sound quality as MOGAMI W2549 mic cable level.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- No. of Cores: 2
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 20/0.12 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.226mm(2) (#24AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6 diameter (0.063")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Blue / Clear
- Monofilament: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.1 diameter (0.043")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Served Shield: Approx. 80/0.12A
- Ov. Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 2 4.8i (2 0.189")Material: PVCColors: Black
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight: 5.7kg/100m
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.083W/m(0.0253W/Ft)Shield: 0.021W/m(0.0064W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value)*: K0 (Shield-Conductor): 77pF/m(23.5pF/Ft)K1 (between neighbour conductors): 10pF/m(3.1pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.9H/m(0.27H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz**: 0.5mV Max.
- Microphonics: 10mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 100,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 382N (per pair)
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- Standard: UL 20002 AWM 30V 60C VW-1
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.