- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 24AWG
- For Stage & Studio Applications
- Reliable Sound Quality
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
- Black Jacket
2 Conductor 24awg Balanced Line Stereo Mic Cable - Sold by the Foot
Stereo microphone cable comprised of larger and mechanically stronger cores for those who need stereo wiring at stage recording etc. to get rid of tangling problems. OD of each channel is 4.8mm (0.189") to relieve any anxiety about mechanical strength of separated cores connected to each XLR 3P audio connectors when compared with regular 2-core snake cable. This design of OFC conductor and low capacitance as regular size microphone cable assures the same reliable sound quality as MOGAMI W2549 mic cable level.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- Part No.: W3106
- No. of Cores: 2
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Details: 20/0.12 OFC
- Conductor Size(mm²): 0.226mm² (#24AWG)
- Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.6Ø (0.063")
- Insulation Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Insulation Colors: Blue / Clear
- Monofilament Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.1Ø (0.043")
- Monofilament Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)
- Served Shield: Approx. 80/0.12A
- Ov. Jacket Dia.(mm): 2x4.8Ø (2x0.189")
- Ov. Jacket Material: PVC
- Roll Sizes:
50m (164 Ft)
100m (328 Ft)
200m (656 Ft)
- Weight: 5.7kg/100m
- ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- DC Resistance at 20ºC - Inner Cond.: 0.083Ω/m(0.0253Ω/Ft)
- DC Resistance at 20ºC - Shield: 0.021Ω/m(0.0064Ω/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20ºC (Partial C. Value) - K0 (Shield-Conductor): 77pF/m(23.5pF/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20ºC (Partial C. Value) - K1 (between neighbour conductors): 10pF/m(3.1pF/Ft)
- Inductance: 0.9µH/m(0.27µH/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz**: 0.5mV Max.
- Microphonics: 10mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MΩ x m Min. at DC 125V, 20ºC
- Flex Life**: 100,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 382N (per pair)
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS resin
- Applicable Temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF)
- Standard: UL 20002 AWM 30V 60ºC VW-1
- * Partial Capacitance
- ** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Kester 44 Rosin Core Solder 63/37 .031" 1 lb. SpoolSpecial Price $24.99 Price $34.99 Instant Savings $10.00
PanaVise 301 Complete Bundle with Standard Vise and Handy Tray BaseSpecial Price $59.99 Price $63.98 Instant Savings $3.99
Weller WE 1010 Digital Soldering Station Complete KitSpecial Price $134.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $15.00
PanaVise & Weller Ultimate Soldering Bundle with Iron, Vise, Solder and Many AccessoriesSpecial Price $219.99 Price $266.44 Instant Savings $46.45