Mogami W2893 Yellow Miniature Quad Mic Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2893YELLOW MFR # W2893-04
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
518 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Small Diameter Cable
- 4-Conductor, 26AWG
- Flexible PVC Jacket
- Excellent Shielding
- Sold by the Foot
- Yellow Jacket
Yellow 4 Conductor 26awg Miniature Quad High Definition Microphone Cable (Price Per Foot)Mogami Neglex quad cable is perfect cable for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems. Mogami 2534 should also be used where intense RFI interference is a problem. Mogami 2534 provides an improvement in signal to noise of 10-20db over equivalent twisted pair cables. Double conductors quad cables are more effective in canceling noise that can get past even the best of shields and is critical in an environment of high RF and EM interference.
Miniature Quad Superflexible Mic. Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Standard Roll Lengths:
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
- No. of Conductor: 4(Quad)
- Conductor: Details: 30/0.08 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.15mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.0 diameter (0.039")Material: XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Black / Red / Blue / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 73/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.8 diameter (0.189")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Blue / Yellow / Green
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 7.5kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C
- Inner Cond.
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 74pF/m(23pF/Ft)K1: 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)K2: 3pF/m(0.9pF/Ft)Balanced Quad Connection: Cond.-Cond.: 131pF/m(40pF/Ft)Cond.-Shield.: 178pF/m(54pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.5H/m(0.15H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 26,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 500N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami