Mogami W2893 Black Miniature Quad Mic Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Great Sound, Excellent Noise Rejection
- Small Diameter Cable
- 4-Conductor, 26AWG
- Flexible PVC Jacket
- Excellent Shielding
- Made in Japan
- Sold by the Foot
- Shipped in a Continuous Length
Black 4 Conductor 26awg Miniature Quad High Definition Microphone Cable (Price Per Foot)
Mogami Neglex quad cable is perfect cable for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems. Mogami 2534 should also be used where intense RFI interference is a problem. Mogami 2534 provides an improvement in signal to noise of 10-20db over equivalent twisted pair cables. Double conductors quad cables are more effective in canceling noise that can get past even the best of shields and is critical in an environment of high RF and EM interference.
Miniature Quad Superflexible Mic. Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
W2893 microphone cable by Mogami is designed to preserve your signal while rejecting noise. 2893 is a quad cable that offers superb quality, and is smaller in diameter than most mic cables. Four conductors plus a served (spiral) copper shield are covered by a 0.189" PVC jacket which is rugged enough for the road, but very easy to work with.
Mogami's W2893 microphone cable features a smaller diameter PVC jacket for applications requiring a thinner cable. Four 26 AWG conductors are insulated with XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) for excellent electrical characteristics and reduced shrink-back when soldering. A served (spiral) bare copper shield provides superior sound quality compared to foil or braided shields, and makes for easy termination.
Every time you perform or record, your reputation is on the line. Why take the risk of using substandard cables? Since 1957, Mogami has staked their reputation on every cable they've produced. More and more musicians, recording and broadcast studios, and professional production companies not only use Mogami, they demand it. From Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, Zamfir to Zappa, just about any modern recorded music you've ever heard has passed through Mogami cable at some point in its production. Thus, Mogami has positioned themselves as the world's leader in audio cable manufacturing, and earned the right to be called "The Cable of the Pros." Made in Japan.
Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Standard Roll Lengths:
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
- No. of Conductor: 4(Quad)
- Conductor: Details: 30/0.08 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.15mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.0 diameter (0.039")Material: XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Black / Red / Blue / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 73/0.12A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 4.8 diameter (0.189")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Blue / Yellow / Green
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 7.5kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C
- Inner Cond.
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 74pF/m(23pF/Ft)K1: 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)K2: 3pF/m(0.9pF/Ft)Balanced Quad Connection: Cond.-Cond.: 131pF/m(40pF/Ft)Cond.-Shield.: 178pF/m(54pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.5H/m(0.15H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 26,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 500N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.