This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
PA SKU # 5609 MFR # W2792
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- 2 Conductor 25awg Lo Microphonics Mic Cable (Price Per Foot)
2 Conductor 25awg Lo Microphonics Mic Cable (Price Per Foot)A specially developed high performance yet economical series of low impedance balanced microphone cables. These cables are small in size and special rubber - like PVC jacket is extremely flexible and exhibits good resistance to rough handling and abrasion.
High grade insulation material is designed to minimize heat shrinkage during soldering which allows easy termination to XLR type connectors. Available in both overall and individually sheilded types.
Conductive material is coated on top of the XLPE insulation which reduces microphonic handling noise to negligible level even in high impedance applications. Before soldering the black coating shall be stripped back.
Available Colors: Black
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor:Details: 12/0.12 A
Size(mm(2)): 0.135mm(2) (#26 AWG)
- Insulation:Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.5 diameter (0.059")Material: LNXLPE (Low Noise Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Red / Clear
- Served Shield: Approx. 95/0.12A
- Jacket:Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0i (0.236")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue / Gray
- Roll Sizes:50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 8.8kg
Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C:
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*:
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 0.5mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 1mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Flex Life**: 22,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 490N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
Inner Cond.: 0.14W/m(0.043W/Ft)
* Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami