Mogami W2791 Ultraflex/Live Use Mic Cable (By the Foot)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Great for Broadcast
- 2 Conductors
- 24 AWG
- Braided Shield
- Sold by the Foot
2 Conductor 24awg Ultraflex/Live Use Mic Cable (Price Per Foot)
Excellent for rugged remote and on stage use in Sound Reinforcement, TV, Radio broadcasting etc. Its compact size together with a heavy duty binder and filler system and a braided shield make it ideal for all continuous handling applications. Exhibits very low microphonic pick - up and can operate at very cold temperatures down to -20C (-4F) without losing its flexibility. 105 strands of 44AWG annealed bare copper features ultra flexibility with extraordinary flex life, while maintaining excellent strength characteristics.
Standard Roll Lengths:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 30/0.08 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.339mm(2) (#22 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.9 diameter (0.075")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Blue / Clear
- Shield: Served Approx. 64/0.18A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0i (0.236")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 11kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.058W/m(0.018W/Ft)Shield: 0.013W/m(0.004W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 76pF/m(23pF/Ft)K1: 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 125V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 14,500 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 657N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.