880 In stock
Mogami W2549 Blue Long Run Mic Cable (By the Foot)
PA SKU # MOG W2549BLUE MFR # W2549-06
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 2-Conductor, 22AWG
- Flexible PVC Jacket
- 100% Coverage Served Shield
- Twisted Pair Construction
- Sold by the Foot
- Blue Jacket
Blue 2 Conductor 22awg Long Run Neglex-Type Balanced Microphone Cable (Price Per Foot)W2549 has been designed using our famous Neglex OFC to provide the highest quality audio reproduction in any recording application. It features #22AWG conductors and extremely low capacitance. The 100% coverage served shield and twisted pair construction is excellent at preventing noise caused by electromagnetic interference. This cable is recommended when extended high frequencies are important or where long cable runs may be needed.
Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 164 feet
- 328 feet
- 656 feet
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor: Details: 30/0.08 OFCSize(mm(2)): 0.339mm(2) (#22 AWG)
- Insulation: Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.9 diameter (0.075")Material: XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)Colors: Blue / Clear
- Shield: Served Approx. 64/0.18A
- Jacket: Ov. Dia.(mm): 6.0i (0.236")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue
- Roll Sizes: 50m (164 Ft)100m (328Ft)200m (656Ft)
- Weight per 200m Roll: 11kg
- Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- DC Resistance at 20C: Inner Cond.: 0.058W/m(0.018W/Ft)Shield: 0.013W/m(0.004W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*: K0: 76pF/m(23pF/Ft)K1: 11pF/m(3.4pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 50mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 30m V Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 125V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 M W m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 14,500 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 657N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)
- * Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
Write Your Own Review
More from Mogami